My book "Heal" should be coming today in the mail and I'm really looking forward to reading it. I read "Thin Within" last year and it changed my mind about my body and food.
I am so tired I don't even feel like writing, I think it's the weather. It makes me want to light a fire and watch movies all day.
So the fearlessness for January 2010 goal is:
Complete the 1/2 Marathon
What will February be?
I think it might well be volunteering for Disney's Nature Preserve. Why would this be combatting fear you ask? I'll tell you. It's because I've been afraid of taking the time, asking my husband to go with me and spending the money to go up there. That's alot of fear that seems so trivial.
Or it could be buying a bike and getting over my fear of riding it on the streets of Miami. Will finish 2010 January 31st First.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment