Wow, the holidays wiped me out and the cold weather is very discouraging. How do people in Minnesota prepare for a race in the winter? I wouldn't be able to do it!
All I want to do is sleep.
Last night I went to Whole Foods and spent $40 on basically nothing. I think half of it was gone by the time I reached home. There is something about eating healthy that makes you want to eat alot.
So, tomorrow AM I run. Saturday I sucked and didn't do the full 7 miles (only did 3 actually). My leg started hurting and after my Nike + workout failed to record my entire first mile, I basically gave up. I went home and laid around till the afternoon when I went to my friend's 30th spa party and drank sangrias and mango wine. I'll have to double my efforts this week if I want to retain any of my fitness.
Still trying to get the appointment with my doctor for the fat deposit that is crippling my life. I was always adamant about not getting liposuction and here I am, forced to get it for some stupid little quarter-sized lump on my leg. Sorry to be so negative- I'm tired. I haven't had caffeine.
It's hard to recover after almost two weeks of holiday.
WAKE UP!! I am waking up. getting myself together for tomorrow!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment