Is He human that he should change his mind? When he gives his blessings, he does not take them back.
Woke up at 3:30am feeling really stressed out about my job. I couldn't sleep. I had to go in the living room and lay on the floor and pray and read scripture until my heart was calm again. I hate that the economy is bad, that our every waking second is spent stressing out about things we should not even worry about. I hate that I worry.
So I read this scripture and it put my heart at peace. If the Isrealites can wander in the desert for 40 years and still get what was promised, I will just have to be patient. I know this doesn't make sense to anyone else because I am speaking from a heart that has been overwhelmed and then been calmed.
So, I guess I just fulfilled another one of my new year's resolution- I had a quiet time- a really good one this week. Next week, I am determined to have a more positive and uplifting time.
I'm planning on running today, I'll put my wrap on my leg to make sure it doesn't hurt. Monday, I go in for biopsy to see if it's just fat or if it's something more (cancer?).
We'll see......
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment