I am sticking to my new year's resolutions- I ate a very large salad last night and then promptly chased it up with a large bowl of Frozen Yogurt. This morning I stopped by the little bodega on my way to work and ordered a small cafe con leche and tostada. Yum. So, it seems that even though I'm sticking to my new year's resolutions, I'm negating it because of everything else.
So, another resolution today:
Once a week Cafe Con Leche y tostada
Once a week Frozen Yogurt
The trick is to not have to give up what you love completely.
I'm having alot of pain in my leg because of what the doctor calls a "Lipoma" which is a fat deposit deep in my muscle tissue. It's the size of a large globe grape and it's probably creeping into my blood vessels and putting pressure on them which causes the pain. He says the only way to get rid of it is liposuction.
It's almost the beginning of the year- I don't have money for a liposuction!!
What's worse is that I looked up what a Lipoma is and it could also be cancerous which my doctor failed to inform me. Because I'm such a hypochondriac, I've already decided I probably have cancer and have only months to live. Just like a few months ago when I had pinches in my chest, I was convinced I had had a small heart attack and they just couldn't find it. I could go on and on about my many ailments but I won't. I have to remember that I am in God's hands and everything happens as it's supposed to.
Anyway, tomorrow I will be doing my weight training instead of running to give my leg a rest. Friday I'll run 3 miles.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment