Monday, December 28, 2009

Too Tired

Ok, so...... This morning I didn't get up to run. I was too tired. When the alarm went off, I simply clicked on Snooze and kept right on snoozing for another hour. It may have had something to do with my husband getting up at 2:30 am to go fishing with his buddy. Or at least that was my excuse because I barely registered him leaving. But it's ok because I said it would either be Monday or Tuesday that I would run.
So, it's tomorrow for me. Unless I can drag my friend to go running with me tonight....in the dark....
I think about bringing my shoes and workout gear to work but we don't have showers and I would hate to stink for five hours after lunch.
So.... again....tomorrow AM. My next Blog will be from a refreshed -from-a-run Jessies Girl.
I CAN DO IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment