My morning started like this:
"quack quack quack (my IPOD alarm)"
husband: "aren't you going to get up"
me: "no, leave me alone"
10 minutes later.........
"quack quack quack"
husband: "aren't you going to get up and make me some tea?"
me: "no, leave me alone"
10 minutes later.........
"quack quack.....shut this thing up!"
"Babe are you going to get up and make me some tea".
"no"
But I get up, get dressed and put the tea on the fire and go out the door for my three mile run. Today was awesome. The cold air, the music-
"I see heaven, you have opened my eyes, I feel forever when your heart is close to mine. The moment you set me free, is the moment you captured me...."
Try listening to that as the sun's rising on a beautiful crisp winter morning. You could run for miles and not know it. I didn't walk once! HA!
Then when I get home I hear Lance Armstrong and some other lady I have never heard of tell me "congratulations you've just had a new personal best" Thank you Nike.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment