When it's 32 degrees in Miami, nobody goes outside so you can't fault me for not working out.
However, I will go running tomorrow because it seems that it will be at least a halfway decent temperature. I wore socks, mockisons (sp:), jeans and two sweaters to bed last night and I was nice and toasty.
Thank God I'm not doing the half marathon in New York because I'm sorry, I just wouldn't do it. I've become a Miamian, after almost ten years of being here, I've become a warm weather creature who only thinks that they love the snow.
So tomorrow morning, I'll don my running gear and sweater and go for my three mile run. Or four miles, depending when I wake up. I might go to the gym Wednesday night and run on the treadmill. I've got to get up to ten miles or I'll never make it in three weeks.
I've been eating up a storm, probably hibernation kicking in but I don't want to be heavier on the day of my run so I'm implementing Thin Within in my head starting this week. No more eating unless really hungry. Small snacks so that I don't get hypoglycemic.
Praying for the weather to change just enough to be great for running.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment